There is a prevailing misconception that you don’t need specialized skills to keep your air-conditioning and refrigeration system in peak condition. Or that in the case of a breakdown, any local AC repair man can step-in for troubleshooting.
Nothing can be further from the truth. Most local technicians lack in–depth understanding of the complex designs and circuitry that make up the innards of modern day air conditioning and refrigeration systems. Also, they are ill informed when it comes to indoor air quality, air side management and energy efficiency. In addition to this, their lack of resources and infrastructure can cause irreparable damage to your system.
Ultracool’s service experts, armed with adequate on-site and classroom training are highly qualified to monitor and service air conditioning and refrigeration systems. In fact, Ultracool Systems has one of the largest pool of qualified and trained HVAC engineers, and these are supported by a robust network of channel partners across the country. All backed by over six decades of expertise in air conditioning and commercial refrigeration.
Ultracool Systems Advantage:
Expert Service Solutions from Ultracool Systems give you the following advantages:
- Trained Personnel: Our engineers and technicians undergo intensive training to handle expensive, sophisticated air conditioning and refrigeration equipment.
- Priority Service: When you opt for our annual service, we offer you priority service. Which means that your calls get attended to promptly and the system is serviced quicker.
- Preventive Checks: Under all our service solutions, we offer preventive maintenance checks which help in identifying problems early, preventing costly downtime.
- Any Time Access: All our service personnel including technicians are given cell phones for your ease and convenience.
- Genuine Spares: By opting for our service solutions, you are assured of genuine spares that will go a long way in insuring high up time for your system.
- Seasonal Settings: In summer, you would prefer lower temperatures and when the climate is cold you often feel the need to change your settings to higher temperatures. Before the onset of a season, our engineers calibrate the air conditioning system to suit unique requirement, thereby resulting in energy savings.